Fall is here the leaves are turning into its beautiful colors. The weather is perfect and it was so nice to walk outside.
My birthday has been gone and was celebrated with my family here in Utah. Although Philippines are so far there are still people who remember to greet me.
Things I always remember about my birthday
1. I usually celebrated my birthday on the 4th
2. In the Philippines two of my former bishop has the same birthday as mine.
3. My childhood friends greeted on the 4th
4. In my family 3 of us celebrated our birthday on the September
Me (on the 9th) my nephew on the 13th and my father on the 27th
5. And here Tyler and I usually celebrate our birthday at the same time with family.
Thank you to all for the gifts and for remembering my birthday, I consider it as one of the greatest gift for having you all and remembering my special day.
Following that week Andrew and I was asked to give a talk in the ward. Our topic is all about sacrifice. At first I was nervous but as I go on the Holy Ghost help me with it. I apologized with my accent because I was thinking they might not understand what I am talking about. But after the sacrament some members approach me and said that they understand what I am talking... It has been a challenge for me to talk in a language I am not so well versed and it is indeed nothing is impossible when the Holy Ghost works.
Andrew shared his experienced about canoeing in green river and many of the priesthood holder were interested in going there. Even one of the high council talked to him and asks about it.
Sorry for not informing the family about it is a short notice and we don’t really have enough time to prepare.
I am having overtime for the past two weeks and it was so tiring. I only have half day during Saturday to do household chores. Luckily Andrew was so considerate in helping me with it. I am trying also to do all my best to magnify my calling and do all my visiting assignment. My companion so understood whenever I go with her tired from work. It has been a rewarding experienced visiting with the sisters in my ward. I have one assignment that we have the same desire that is to have a child soon. It was so nice that there is someone who can understand how you feel when everybody at you age has already had what you desired. She was a sweetheart and has a very strong testimony about the gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment