

Andrew just finished his Associate degree. We wanted to attend his graduation, ready with his cap and gown. Unfortunately he needed to board loans for the new deal our company got. For me I needed to work overtime for some rush files that are needed. Right now he is preparing to get his certification for database and other things he needs in order for him to have more qualification.
Aside from work we are also busy tending our garden. We planted carrots, tomato, Japanese eggplant, and green beans. We also planted cucumber and corn.
As of my pregnancy I am already on my 7th month and our baby is so active. Before I enjoyed all his kicks now it is a little bit painful especially now that he moves a lot. Every morning I am dragging myself to get out from bed in order to go to work. Andrew is so patient of helping me out in everything. I am indeed very lucky to have a wonderful husband like him. Especially that I am very far from my parents. There are times that I am thinking of them and hoping that I would be near them so that I have somebody to lean on and help me with my pregnancy. But Heavenly Father did not leave me alone aside from Andrew I am blessed with two friends at work who help and support me. They are there to listen with everything that bothers and worries me. Having someone to talk to and listen makes the burden or the worries lighter.
Our Saturday has been always busy with everything that we need to do before our baby will come out. As if we haven't done anything yet and we still have a lot to prepare, we are hoping that we would be all ready before that day comes.
We already set up the crib in the nursery. This is the theme we choose for the crib and for the nursery, jungle animals.


Finally Andrew and I found a name we agree on and we really like for our baby. We are going to name him Creighton Andrew Graham. The name Creighton is a baby boy name. It comes from Scottish origin. In Scottish the meaning of the name Creighton is: From the farm by the creek.
4 comments:
Awesome name! I really like it!
thanks
Ohhhh I love that name! And congrats to Andrew on getting his associates degree!!! Way to go!
Only two more months to go Joahna! Although they are usually the worst!! I know not very helpful but I am glad you have Andrew and your friends to help you out! Our thoughts are with you!
Love ya,
Jenn
I am so excited for you guys! The nursery looks cute.
Post a Comment