It seems that 2011 went by so fast,we were busy becoming parents that we haven't thought much that another year had passed. A year added to our age,full of experiences, challenges and fun. A lot of lessons learned and wonderful memories had been formed.
These are highlights of our 2011 year.
Andrew is still looking for a job,he had tried every possible way that he can to apply, but it seems that the window of opportunity is still closed. We prayed, fasted, cried a lot but we are not giving up we know one of these days he can have the job prepared for him by Heavenly Father. All we have to do is hope and looking forward into it. It was hard thinking where we can get money to pay our bills, debt and provide all the needs that we have especially for our son. I will be hypocrite if I will not say sometimes I am losing hope, sometime I want to give up, and most the time I just stop and cry , but whenever I look into my son's eyes I regain my strength and hope to move on and to believe.
March my mother in law passed away, we are sad for losing a wonderful mother. She's been a blessing, I am grateful that even just a few months she was able to see Creighton. Creighton won't remember his Grandma Joyce but we have pictures to show him how loving and wonderful she is.
They said that when bad luck strikes it will strikes one after another. Early Spring we don't have any money to pay our rent, all our savings and tax refund have been exhausted so we decided to pack our things and move in with dad. A few days before that Andrew's car broke down it was so expensive to repair and he decided to just sell the car to get a little bit of money out of it. Without money to pay our rent , bills and the car just broke down we felt as if our world where shattered into pieces, we are heart broken . When I heard about the car I just hug my son and cry I felt alone,frustrated and vulnerable.I felt homesick and miss my parents so much.Although I know they cannot help us much as they can but it seems that talking to them about what we are going through lessen the burden that we had.
Last week of May we move in with dad.We are grateful for dad for helping us always and letting us stay in his house.He is such a great person.Creighton enjoys his grandpa so much. He enjoyed sitting at his grandpa's lap while watching Beethoven choral fantasy.
September I had a surgery on my wrist. There is a cyst that grows on my right wrist that makes my whole arm numb and painful.
3rd week of September we had Creighton's first birthday. It was tiring but fun. I cannot believe that our sweet boy is now one year old. He has been a helper and he amazed us a lot.He loved dancing and playing with all his toys.
We were called as Primary Teachers for CTR 5, we enjoyed teaching the kids they are fun and smart.Creighton loves being with them.
October we went to San Francisco for my passport renewal. It was also Creighton's first time to fly we are worried but he really did a good job on the plane. Between our stop overs he met some kids that he can play with.
Despite the challenges that we had for 2011,still it was fun and wonderful. We are blessed to have family and friends who are there to help us.We are looking forward for this new year to come. New challenges, new adventure and lots of memories to hold and cherish.
No comments:
Post a Comment