Updates...

Time flies so fast Creighton is now 2 years old,he is such a sweet cute boy. here are some pictures of him for the past months.
Last spring he saw Andrew mowing the lawn he wanted to help so he grab his bubble mower and follow his dad around the yard.
It is always hard to take a picture of Creighton, he always look the other way whenever he notice that i am holding the camera. I am lucky to get a good shot of him.
Creighton at the zoo..
playing with the water color

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love the picture of Creighton mowing the lawn with Andrew! Priceless!!

Team Huffaker said...

Creighton is getting so big! He is a doll. We need to get together someone. I miss seeing/talking to you guys.

American Pinay said...

@ Anne that's one of my favorite too :-) @ Tasha yes we need to get together I miss you too!