Last Week of December everyone in our work is talking about losing weight. It has been a plan for most of us but it never happens. And then we think of a brilliant idea so that each of us will help each other.
Our boss suggested that we’re going to have a “The Biggest Loser contest” I also ask them if Andrew can join the contest. The first thing that we had done is to give our loser name. I enjoy the entire loser name it was funny and creative. We had our initial weight last January 9 with our boss present. The contest will end on second week of April. We paid $20 each wherein the money will be given to the winner.
Losing weight is a joint effort between me and Andrew. He is in charge about what kind of exercise that we need to do in order to lose weight and I in other hand prepare food that is healthy and nutritious. Since we started to join this contest we have save money from our grocery budget. We avoided eating out because it is expensive and in order for us to get the nutrients that we need. I am lucky that I was not absent when my teacher discussed about food, the composition and the best method of cooking in order to preserve the nutrient. (Hehehehe)…
We never spend a lot of money in order to lose weight. We never enrolled in a gym to do our exercise. First is that the apartment complex that we are staying now have their own gym and we have an access into it. Unfortunately we don’t have time to go there. I do my exercise following the exercise channel in our cable; Andrew in other hand has joined the Ward basketball game wherein they play twice a week. We are still waiting for spring so that we would be able to go out to jog and hike. There are different ways that we can do in order to have our exercise and lose weight without spending anything.
4 comments:
Sounds so cool! You'll have to let me know how much you lose. Eating out is definitely out of the question for us too. And boy does it save money and its healthier! Have fun! Jenn
As of now Andrew lose 10 Lbs and I lose 6 lbs
wow! That was fast! I am impressed. What exercises do you guys do during the winter inside? Luckily we have nice weather but by the time Seth is done with work and we eat dinner, the sun is setting. can't wait until it stays lighter longer! Way to go guys!
Jenn
Andrew join the elders quorum basketball and they play twice a week. I do my exercise with the cable program-the 30 day shred with jillian michaels. I just spend 20 minutes a day.
Post a Comment