While waiting for dinner Andrew and Creed remembered their mission. People they taught their experiences and so on…the Harwood kids are outgoing and friendly. During the dinner one of them keep on talking to me telling me about school, the books he read, his favorite toys and so on…
After dinner Lyzel and I talked about Philippines how they met each other and so on…. They also told us some beautiful places to visit. They even offered to go with us. We had a lot of fun and learned many things like some neat stories about pioneers and buildings they built. It was nice to have time doing things we really enjoyed and liked. After the vacation Andrew and I agreed that it was wonderful, amazing time… we can say that the time off from work is not just wasted…
Our Monday was a visiting the pioneer village in Idaho, the soda spring and the geyser. Tuesday we went shopping, go to Minnetonka cave with dad in the afternoon then in the evening we watch the play-“The Hanging of Juan Bandido “which is hilarious I think I never stop laughing it was fun. Anne, Jason, Tyler, Janet, Andrew and I went to see the play. Unfortunately I left my camera on our car so I don’t have any pictures.
Here are some pictures we took during our stay in Bear Lake.


I took these pictures on our way to Bear Lake..I just cannot ignore the beauty of nature around.


The Lush green of the meadow..

The Harwoods in their farm

Their horses..they also have few cows...

Just took this on our way to Georgetown
The PIONEER VIllAGE



The only manmade geyser in the world...it was manmade because they put a valve to control the water and it was just turned on evry hour..we're lucky because 5 minutes after we arrived the water is on


The soda spring...we tried to drink it but it doen't taste good..there are some people who brought there juice, get some water and mixed it and the juice looks like soda...


The Paris tabernacle built 1888 ..Creed ( andrew's friend) told us a neat story about this building...he said the the stone used the built was come from the other side of the lake so during summer the pioneers cut the stones then during winter when the lake is froze the will bring them in using a sleigh with oxen...beneath the lake there are some oxen then have been drowned because of that.


After they Idaho visit we went back to Bear Lake and went swimming..the water is too cold... Andrew did not want to swim it's too cold for him... so i am the only one who swim a little bit,stay in the water for a while i missed swimming in the river or lake the cold water is perfect ... i like river or lake more than the pool..i really don't like the smell of the chlorine.



Minnetonka Cave..it was 40 degress inside luckily dad brought his jacket






this was taken on our way home...we took a different way we drive to the canyon.

No comments:
Post a Comment