I had finished reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, I love it so much. I also watch the movie it is a little bit different from the book but it was fantastic. I remember when I am teaching about food Industry particularly about the different managerial style and its history, the book touches about poor working environment and inadequate benefits for the workers.
Andrew is still busy doing his assignment whenever we are at home I am hoping that he will finish soon. I enjoyed every minute of my calling in the church. For me there is no more rewarding than to be with the kids, innocent and teachable aside from the sweet spirit that they have.
Last Thursday the Relief Society President from our ward called to ask me and Andrew to work with the missionaries. They have an investigator who happen to be Filipina and wanted me to fellowship her. She is a nice lady the same age as me. She was born as catholic and it is a little bit hard for her to accept the church.
Today we attended the Broadcast for the Oquirhh Temple dedication. We enjoyed the sweet spirit we felt and the inspiring messages that the speaker spoken. It grieves me that I was not a regular temple goer since I arrive here. Andrew and I are coped up with work and house chores that we forgot one of the most important things that we need to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment