Baby Creighton's Room

After 4 months of buying all the decorations that we wanted for the nursery, we finally finished it. I cannot believe that I only have 5 Saturday's to get ready before I give birth.

Now that we finished the nursery we only have 3 more major things that we need to buy before we proceed buying the small stuff that our baby needs. We are hoping that we will be ready before I stop working. It is a scary and we really don't know what are we going to do after that. But We know things will work out. As the song say " God will make a way when it seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me and you."

Here are some of the pictures on baby Creighton's room.




















6 comments:

Team Huffaker said...

Everything looks so cute! I am glad you were able to find those darling jungle decorations. It looks great! Way to go Joahna and Andrew!

American Pinay said...

Thanks Tasha!! You know I cannot get those decorations without your help. You always help me where too look. :-)

Anne said...

I love the pictures around the room! Maybe you can help me find some flowers to put on Alexis' walls. Where did you find the animals and trees? What are the 3 things left you need to buy? Trevor is excited to see his baby cousin!!

American Pinay said...

Thanks Anne!!!Sure I look some flowers...I bought that at Michaels, The big animals I bought it at Baby R Us, We still need high chair, baby bouncer and baby monitor. We wanted to buy those before I stop working.My last day at work will be on 3rd of September.Tell Trevor 5 weeks more and he can see his baby cousin.:-)

Seth said...

The room looks so great!!! And i hope you take lots of pictures of the baby when he comes so we can see him! So exciting!

Love you guys,
Jenn

American Pinay said...

Thanks Jenn!!!