Delivery Updates

Last Saturday we are ready for bed at around 11:00 P.M. when I felt that I am having contraction, it was different than what I am having before. At first I ignore it and hoping it would not last long just like the other Braxton hicks I have before. I cannot lie down because my back hurts so much. The next hour we time it and found out that the contraction is getting intense it last about 45-60 seconds and every 3-5 minutes. After another 2 hours we decided to go to the hospital that is around 3 A. M. but during that time my contraction stops.


When we arrived at the hospital the nurse send us on the labor delivery room and check my dilation she said that I am still 70% thin and less than 2cm dilated. We were advised to wait for an hour and she will get back and check me again. During that time I am having constant contraction. After an hour I was check again then I was dilated 2.5 cm which it was not enough to go into active labor, my doctor decided to send us home and give me a painkiller so that I can sleep.

We arrived home at 7 in the morning; we were able to sleep that day. Right we are still waiting when he arrives we hope it would be soon.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I hope all goes well with the delivery! Hang in there!