First thing I did is to ready everything that I need for the delivery, all baby’s clothes and blankets are washed, folded and some are hanged. Our hospital bags are ready.



While Andrew was so excited watching the football games;

I am busy reading my books during my spare time. Here are some of the books that I have read; luckily Andrew gave me a nook last December I am enjoying reading books for free.

Here are some of the books that I had read and still reading
TEss of Urbervilles- Looking forward to watch the movie.
A romance noble wherein the setting is in 18th Century.
Ruth by Elizabeth Gaskell
What to Expect the First Year- I just started reading the first two chapters and it gives me a lot of insight about breastfeeding and how to deal with it. It was nice to have something to read to save you from conflicting idea of other people. The best this about this book is that it just give information that is suited on your situation.
3 comments:
I have been wanting to read some books again but didn't know what. You just gave me some ideas! Thanks! You must be counting down the days! Exciting!! Love you!
I liked Tess of the whatever, I forget the last part. I read it years ago but remember enjoying it.
Those what to expect books are great. And don't worry too much about the breastfeeding thing. It comes natural and you will have lots of help from the nurses there. You can only read so much and the rest you just learn as you go! But that is always the best way! Can't wait until to have him!
Lots of love
Jenn
@Anne- Little Dorrit is also good, I have the dvd for that too.Yes, 7 more days,I hope it will come soon...
@ Jenn-Tess Of Urbervilles last part is somewhat sad and happy.I really love those "What to Expect books"I learned a lot. 7 more days...
Post a Comment