A White Christmas -- it was a dream before, but now it is a reality. Many people who live in tropical places are amazed of snow .When the first fell, I am so excited I was like a child wanting to go out and play in it. The purity of the color makes my heart happy. It is like cotton that will give you comfort and peace. But after awhile I realized it is not true. It is hard for me to adjust because of the cold. I am freezing…

The celebration of Christmas must go on no matter what. We had our family dinner at mom’s place and she prepared seafood for all of us. Anne and Jason brought some shrimp and crab… it was so delicious and really enjoyed it…but most of all I enjoyed being with the family. Christmas dinner here reminds me of how we celebrate Christmas in the Philippines. We prepared simple food and sometimes the usual food that we have everyday but the happiness and the connection of each family member is there. The enjoyment we feel because we have each other.

Because we are good Santa gave us gifts...hehehe…

A mixer from mom and dad


And for our exchange gift a wok for Anne...aside from the camp chair that was given earlier.Thanks Guys!!!!



A minidv camcorder for Andrew from me



A digital camera for me from Andrew



On the eve of christmas day andrew and I have our dinner.Although we just prepare anything that we got from the refrigerator still we're happy






Last friday it was our wedding anniversary and we decided to adopt the filipino tradition in celebrating occasion. That is to celebrate it with the family. We took a half day off although we used three hours of laundry and cleaning. I only have a wish for our anniversary that is to receive flower. Andrew was so thoughtful to buy some flower before he get me from work. while waiting for him i knew for sure that he will buy some flower that's why it took him quite a while to get me...I always spoil the surprise maybe because i am good of reading and interpreting behaviors of people. This is the flower he gave me





It was our second anniversary and we are grateful that we've been together at last!!!
We're two years but if we think it very well it is still less than a year that we've been together.

No comments: