I love this season of the year when the color of leaves turn its golden color. It is natural; it is a gift, and a creation that no man can imitate. This beauty is a gift that God was given to us. In this changing world where in all have been made synthetic it was nice and I feel grateful that there are things out there that nobody can change, nobody can alter. It reminds me that there are still things that remain in its natural state when it was created and given to us.
I love nature; I enjoy immersing myself with the majestic beauty that was given to us. It amazes me the art that I can see with the different formation of nature, it remind me that nature is a gift. The color of the mountains speaks of its nature and history. The river flows in unending fountain of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment