Some Things to Laugh About.

At work last week we have this funny experience we never plan but it turn out as if we did. I will not mention my co workers name but I will share this experience because it makes me laugh when I remember it.

We are doing our usual work in the morning we are so quiet because we are all sleepy and tired although it was just early morning. Suddenly one of my co workers burst into laughter when we ask why she laugh she said that she is looking for the button of her shirt but she cannot find it. And then she realized that her shirt is inside out. We laugh so hard about that.

A few hours later I remember to send a message to one of my co worker who is out to give my condolences. I open my purse and look for my cell phone but it wasn’t there. I remember that I just used it yesterday night thinking if I left it at work or left at home. I called Andrew and ask him if he had seen my phone but he said no. I ask him to call the phone. A few minute after that I heard my cell phone ringing unfortunately I cannot find it. I turn my purse inside out but it wasn’t there. I even look on my desk drawer and under it but it wasn’t there. I ask my co worker to call my phone then I heard it ringing then finally she find out that it was on my pocket. What a Day….

No comments: