Flood during summer!!!!

Summer is here!!!! It’s a start of outings and sun tanning. Pools, camp areas and recreation centers are beginning to be crowded. Beautiful flowers are still everywhere which makes the surroundings more lovely and beautiful.


Work is a little bit slow right now, I was asked to help in other areas which I enjoy so much. Another good thing is that Andrew and I am working at the same building. So we save gasoline and we can spend more time during lunch.

Last Saturday as I woke up I start doing my last lesson and exam for my driving class. Andrew is so considerate that he prepared our breakfast and cleans the house. We finished some of our laundry Friday night. As Andrew was cleaning our faucet in the bathroom when suddenly the handle blow up and water came bursting from there. We are both shock and panic that we don’t know what to do. Andrew looked for the water off under the sink but it wasn’t there. I tried to call the apartment office but nobody was there. I went out with my pajamas and knocking on our neighbor’s door but there’s nobody answered so I went back and our carpet in our bed have water all around. We found out that it’s hard to get some help around not that they don’t like but some are not there and some are still sleeping.

I tried to call the apartment office again but still no one is answering. I shout and called Andrew and he’s not answering and very nervous what really happen to him. I left our door open and suddenly there’s a guy who came in and ask if we need help. Hehehehe it is obvious we really need one. That is our neighbor he was sleeping and awakens because of my knock. He is really an angel sent from Heaven He knows where the water off is.

We were stressed out and we can’t sleep after that.



This is where it started....

Water reached our bedroom


Below our bed




And in our closet,it reached even the closet of our neighbor



Andrew while checking the water level in our bathroom

It's a crazy experience and never wanted to happen again. Not only because of all the things that was wet but the stress that we felt.


After we cleaned and arrange our bedroom it's a tiring and stressful day!!!

Yesterday I have my final exam for driving. Luckily I passed although I did not get the score that I wanted to have. After 60 days of burning my eyebrows for all the traffic rules and guidelines in driving. But still there are two tests I need to pass. The knowledge test issued by DMV and the road test.

Andrew started his class this Wednesday and he’s enjoying it so much. He’s doing great in his job at the company. Last Tuesday he presented his program and idea to his VP and he likes it.
On our next post our pictures during the 4th our July holiday!!!!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Wow, sorry about all that crazy water going on! What a mess? Andrew knows too well about water in his room. I seem to recall it happening several times growing up in Kaysville! Hope you had a great Fourth! We went to a clam festival, what more can I say! Love you both, the bryants