Life after St George...

Last week Andrew and I went to get my License Permit before we went there, I am nervous because I am afraid that I might fail the knowledge test luckily I passed. I have finished the first step in learning how to drive. I have not scheduled my driving observation. But Andrew tried to teach me. He just a little bit nervous he is scared that I might hit something else. I really wanted to learn how to drive, so that I can attend my church calling so well with out asking Andrew to drive me. And I can still go to work if he needs to go somewhere else. Another is that I would be able to go attend meetings and some activities at work. I don’t want to experience what I experienced before when I was left alone at work when everyone else left without me to the company lunch. Luckily my husband was just a few minutes away. Another is that I would be able to explore some areas and possibilities that will give me a more promising career. A career where I would be able to learn and grow and make friends with everybody around.

He’s online class is still going on and his doing great about that. He was busy at work last Friday he had to stay at work until 9 P.M. He is trying to finish the project that their boss gave him. It’s an irony because in our area it was so slow. And I am a little bit bored. I kept on thinking that I should have finished a lot of chores at home.

We also finished watching two Seasons of Bones. And we are looking forward to watch the next Season. We enjoy watching and I am really amazed on how she would be able to help in solving crimes through bones. I remember when I was in high school I wanted to become a forensic. Unfortunately I don’t have the means and the courage to push through with it. I also like the idea on how a forensic anthropologist will based her their investigation and conclusion with facts, the catch is that she work hand in hand with an FBI agent who uses psychology to enter in to he criminal minds and would be able to predict what will happen next. And because of that they have conflicting ideas.

I also love psychology I enjoy observing people and interpreting their behavior. It has been one of the things that we enjoy doing with my friends. Sometimes we interpret each other behaviors. It was so fun…

Andrew is now busy with his calling as the Sunday school president. I am so happy that he would be able to serve the Lord. I know how wonderful he is and how he love doing the Lord’s work. It’s has been quite a while that he wasn’t busy with church callings. I know he will be a good leader.

It was an irony that when Andrew have a home teaching assignment And I have my visiting teaching assignment we don’t have either.

We are looking forward to visit this place...



No comments: