Weeping Rock

This is our last stop Zion's park. we left ou car in Springdale and waited for the shuttle bus. When we arrive at the entrance nobody was there so we did not pay anything we just enter and visited the visitor's center for a while then went out and went to the shuttle bus that goes aroud the park.

There were a lot of stops, The three patriarch trail,the Angel landing and the pulpit. I cannot remember which is first. On our way we saw fox, deer and wild turkey around. Finally we arived at the weeping rock and here are some of the pictures we took. We only have few because my battery was nearly drained. Next time i will bring a back up battery...








we will going there...




Oh no It's Raining....hehehehe










These are all the pictures that we had. We enjoyed the place and really loved it.

1 comment:

Anne said...

It has been a long time since I was down south. I forgot how beautiful it is! I'm jealous! I'm glad you guys had fun! We will have to take our family down there.