At the breaking of the dawn
When mist of fog kisses the lawn
I was disrupted with my wonderful dream
I wake up, run and stumble
I need to move fast and tried not to mumble
I need to get ready and fix myself
In order to earn my own wealth
Grudges and excitement are what i felt
And then I stammered and ask myself
"Why I need to work?"
Is it a means and has a worth?
A work that steals my precious time
A time I should have to have some fun
What does work gives after I left my life behind?
Does it gives joy that I cannot understand?
Or frustrations I cannot stand?
Work; is it a paradox of man?
It's hard to comprehend and understand
Does it gives meaning in our troubled times?
Does it offer a bucket of mines?
But life,is it worth it?
When work did not come forth.
Will I have meaning in life?
When work is not around.
So i need to work and work
For life will have a good worth
If I have a work
2 comments:
Joahna, did you write this? It is very good! I didn't know you were a poet!
Thanks!! I write sometime,but i dont have good vocabulary .
Post a Comment