I came down to earth with full of anticipations
Love, care and happiness are some of my expectations
I expect for respect and love to people around
And good works will all that abound
Being a child was happy and fun
Parents will always give what I want
Even though I scream and cry a lot of times
And think that maybe I am one of a kind
At times I laugh and giggle for simple things
Like the sound of a toy that sings
I scream and clap when I was in the swing
I felt that God gave me a wing.
I was so innocent and happy all the times
And then time passes by like a strike of a chime
I felt surprised and wonder if I was in a dream
A dream that makes me cries and screams
Is this the world that I have before?
Would this be the life that my parents promise me for?
A world full of hatred and greed that I cannot bore
Will I not be happy anymore?
I learn to grow and become strong
I found that I am a little bit wrong
Life is a gift for us to grow
Life is for us to enjoy learning not to throw
Life was so wonderful that I truly treasure
It’s a journey that no one can measure
Except for the one who gave with pleasure?
And it’s my duty to make it known to all creatures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment