So Many Things to Do With Limited Time

The summer is almost over,it seems that time had passed so fast that I felt I don’t have enough time to accomplish all the things that I need to do. At last Andrew will not have to stay late anymore. His class is doing pretty well and so happy about that. Fantasy football has started and also with my driving observation. I still have 2 hours observation and 6 hours driving practice. I wish I can finish all and do well in it. It gets our two hours every Saturday which we end up sleeping late. I have started to practice driving but I am nervous every time there is a car at my back.

The first Saturday that I had my driving observation our instructor ask me to drive I am doing good with that and felt that its not that hard ,but its changes everything when lady in her hummer yell and honk her horn at me. She don’t want to wait because I cannot turn left because there’s a car coming. Andrew and I took the country to practice it was fun. One of the best things that in driving observation are that I can visit other places yesterday we went to Brigham City.

Last week I got a call that my dog died somebody hit her in the head and he bled to die. What a cruel people we have. I loved my dog so much and it’s really hard for me to left her in the Philippines. She was not an ordinary dog she’s so sweet and intelligent. I remembered whenever I’ll go somewhere else she waited for me outside until I came back. She will never enter our home without me. When I came here my mother always told me that it took her three weeks not to wait. We always talk to her and understand what we say.

Look how cute she is



This is her favorite place on top of our couch



This is her favorite place she love staying here so that she can see who's coming in our house and if she doesn't know the person she will bark and run into it.During this time she is at Andrew's back.

2 comments:

Seth said...

I am so sorry to hear that your dog died, and such a horrible way to die. We love dogs here and can understand how hard it was to leave her. Ella loves dogs and is constantly following after every one she sees. I am just so sorry.

Good luck with the driving. When Seth bought our latest car, it is a stick and I felt like I was learning to drive all over again, what a headache so good luck, you will do great! Love you guys!
The Bryants

American Pinay said...

Thanks!!! I feel bad when i found out that she's dead. take care!!!