A Roller Coaster Week

It’s has been like a roller coaster week for Andrew. He needs to work late at night to finish a project that they are doing in their department. After that he need to finish his midterm exam but despite his hectic schedule at work he was able to finish all.

For the second time he was awarded as one the employee of the month in the company. I am so proud of him and all the effort that he gave for his work. It was nice that at the end of the day you can look back and say” I have done all my best to do my work well. And deserve every penny that I receive every two weeks. Sometimes work is not all money that really counts but the joy and the satisfaction you have in doing it.

He was given a star where his name was engraven and the month and year when he received the award.








I have some pictures of my cousin who is working in Israel right now. We are very close when we were in the Philippines. Rubie is my cousin who is like a sister to me. I stayed in their house since I was in Grade 6 up to the time that I graduated from College. I am so happy that eventhough we are in different part of the world we are still close to each other. I missed them so much as I miss the Philippines. My cousin Amalia was the one who always called me to work in her store so that i would be able to earn money for school.


My cousin Rubie


Amalia


1 comment:

Seth said...

Congrats on the star Andrew! Looks especially nice mounted on your head! Love ya!
Jenn