Moving From Downtown Salt Lake To Davis County

It’s been a couple of days after we moved here in our new apartment. It has been a very busy and tiring week for me and Andrew but at last we are here. Our lease in our old apartment should end this last day of August unfortunately we did not inform the manager 30 days before so our lease ended this 14th of September. Although we have not yet finish the lease we decided to move. And moving out from our old apartment reminds me that I have been here for 6 months. Wow time flies so fast I had not noticed that I already spent 6 months here. Anyway our apartment is much better than the old one. It is relaxing because we have central air. I still remember every time Andrew came home from work I can see that instead of relaxing after 8 hours of work he could not because we are just like living in a preheated oven. We have an A/C but it doesn’t produce enough cold air that we expected to be aside from that the afternoon sun hit directly our apartment.

It is a nice thing to move in a better place although I know that I will also miss that apartment and all the people that we met there although we only have few.

One thing that common here is moving in and out of an apartment usually for those couple and family that cannot afford for mortgage. It is fun because I would be able to meet new people. We moved here Saturday but because we are very tired we missed to attend church service last Sunday. Although we know that it is a lousy excuse and we felt bad about it.

One of the nice things that we have here is that we are living near our family. Andrew’s parents or my parent in laws are just a few minutes drive from here and also with Anne. It would be nice spending time with them and do one thing that we enjoy--shopping…he he he…I know most women love it. Andrew is not a fan of shopping although he is patient enough to accompany me ...he he he... He sometimes complain that his legs were aching and he is tired while I still enjoy roaming around and looking for something to buy or just looking for those nice things in store.



No comments: