Utah they called it as the Paradise of the enthusiast. Why? Because of a breathtaking sceneries!!! But the most intriguing part that caught me is that how they preserve their history. How they value their heritage. You can’t believe but every part of the place talks about all their history. Just roaming around the place you would be able to have an idea how rich and valuable their heritages are.
We live in a place near the temple square, and as an LDS it is a blessing for me. It is where the Church headquarter is located. The Salt Lake temple is beautiful. When I entered it I can’t believe that it was built by the pioneers. It is an edifice of their sacrifice. I can’t believe that they have done it without using any modern equipment. Another thing is the tabernacle it is a place where the famous tabernacle choir performed. And it has been built many years ago. It is amazing everywhere I go it reminds me how the pioneers built this beautiful place. How they work very hard in order for this barren desert becomes a productive and beautiful place.
Crossing the 7 mile causeway is the Antelope Island; it is like entering another world. It is a secluded world of back country and shoreline trails. The island is known for its population of Bison which has resided there since 1893.The Island was first occupied by pioneers in 1845. But in 1981 it was been bought by the government of Utah and now listed as the state park of Utah.
Generally speaking people here are courteous they always wear their smile on their face and ready to give if they meet someone else .Whether in the hall way, grocery store or in the street. I still remember when I first came here and my husband and I went on the grocery store. We are looking for food to buy and some things that we need. They have a huge isle so that two or maybe three can go at the same time. The entire shoppers are well discipline they know where to put their cart while looking for a food to buy. And if happen that you passed them and they notice that you cannot pass because of their cart they immediately say sorry.
But because everybody is being raised in a different way and every individual has a unique character and potentials. There are some who would not dare to talk to you or they don’t even know you exist even you see each other every week or even if you are in the same congregation or group. They don’t even glance on you even if they already step on your foot. Would you believe that? Yes it is really true; there are also some proud snobbish people around here. And they only do that with those people who doesn’t have the same color as they are, those who does not belong to their race. It is a simple way of how racist they are. And take note it is not only around the community even in a place you least expected, the church. It is different from the place where I used to attend maybe it has something to do with the race or the upbringing. I don’t know.
Anyway even there are different kinds of people you meet here, even some are rude and proud still there are more people who are kind and courteous and the place is great and perfect. It is a place of natural beauty. There are a lot places to visit and do a certain family activity. I still can say that Utah is a paradise with its natural beauty that comes from creator. It is still the land that many people wanted to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment