





Every one of us has its own culture. A culture that we should be proud of. In the school where I teach in the Philippines we also have our own culture and tradition. When I first step my foot there I suffered from culture shock. But as I spent days, months and years I came to love and embrace.
One of the happiest moments that the students and teachers have is the celebration of Teacher Imee’s Birthday. That is in August, I said it is unusual because of the way we celebrate. This is the time that you can see people’s true color…..and I really miss this celebration. Because this is the day that no one bothers’s to be normal and everyone is thinking of themselves how to become peculiar and how outdate others.
One of the happiest moments that the students and teachers have is the celebration of Teacher Imee’s Birthday. That is in August, I said it is unusual because of the way we celebrate. This is the time that you can see people’s true color…..and I really miss this celebration. Because this is the day that no one bothers’s to be normal and everyone is thinking of themselves how to become peculiar and how outdate others.
No comments:
Post a Comment