Sabbath Day

It was Sunday and we members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints considered this day as the most important day of the week. It is the day we go to church and be reminded about the many blessings that the Lord gave. It is the time for us to partake of the sacrament and to renew our covenant to the Lord. The covenant that we made when we were baptized.

Aside from being a Sabbath day it is also our fast and testimony meeting which we have it every first Sunday of the month. Today it is our first time to attend our new ward it is just a minute away from our apartment. People are nice and compare to the last ward that we attended it is small. Last Wednesday it is my first time to see full time missionaries and they were tracking houses and they happened to knock in our door. They were surprised when I told them that I am also a member of the church.

What I always love this day is that it gives me time to think and ponder about the many blessings that God had given me. I am so grateful for the time that I have to enjoy the guidance of the spirit. It is so amazing to have the joy and the assurance that despite life is unfair sometimes still life is worth living. It reminds me about the most important things that I have in my life: the gospel and the family. What a joy had been to be with them just seating around and talking about the things we had done for the past days and to plan for some family activity.




No comments: